Thursday, January 15, 2009

Forever and a Day!!!

Although I started this blog nearly a year ago with the best intentions, it's clear that I've nearly failed miserably. Among many excuses are buying and moving into our house this past summer, Liam starting school this fall (which I thought was going to give me more time...huh!), using spare time on the computer to try and catch up on Shutterfly pics (I'm behind on physical picture by 1 1/2 years and finally caught up on online pics before cancelling our home internet this January), and now, since I can not upload pics from our hard drive to Shutterfly (again, no internet right now) I can not post pics to the blog. Nonetheless, I've decided to devote a little time on our blog even without the pictures. There may be a way to go back and upload pics...I'll have to research that, won't I?! So...I'm going to start blogging from the present going forward and will try to fill in the past blanks as I'm able. I'm looking forward to tracking Liam's moments...I hope you enjoy being a part of them, too!!!

2 comments:

Mma said...

I am so glad that you have decided to get back in blog mode. As one of Liam's grandmothers I'm always happy to hear about the latest adventures that Liam leads you on. Of course we talk on the phone daily but having everything in print really seems to make it more tangible. Good luck and stay on track! Love, MOM/GRANDMA (formally M'MA and prior to that B'MA) Who knows what Liam will call me next!

Papa said...

I, too, am happy that you can start "blogging" again. No, you have not "failed miserably", there's only so much time in a day, and Liam is the TOP PRIORITY. I am so happy you found a beautiful house and continue to make it a home in a way that only YOU can do. I love chasing Liam around the foyer and thru the kitchen. He is such a joy and blessing.....how did we ever get along without him? He is, however, growing TOO fast and I can't wait to see him again, and you, of course! That 400 miles between Atlanta and Georgetown seems a mighty long way some times. I will loan you one of my flash drives. I think if you put your pictures on it you can upload to shutterfly from it. At least we will try. I love you and keep you in my prayers every day! Dad/Papa