Monday, May 18, 2009

Privacy Please

When Liam first started expressing his needs verbally well over a year ago, he would sternly say "Go Away". While this may sound cute at first, it had to be change...so we had to come up with something very similar but much nicer. We finally decided on "Privacy, Please" which, fortunately, caught on like wildfire. So, now it is used in nearly every situation where he needs, well, privacy.

It was funny, though, today when he had to use the bathroom. He told me he had to go, went on in and shut the door. I came to the door, knocked and opened it to check on him and found, to my surprise, him sitting on the potty asking me for privacy, please. Taken aback, I apologized and shut the door...then I went snickering around the corner.

They absorb everything! And if it's the right things....it's so darn cute!!!

1 comment:

Mma said...

Isn't it funny how he wants privacy but he'll still come running out of the bathroom with all of his bottom clothing completely off when he no longer needs that privacy. He is a character!!!