Monday, May 18, 2009

Chef Liam and the Casserole Pie

I planned to make a chicken casserole pie for dinner tonight and thought maybe if Chef Liam helped he would be excited enough to try it. He helped me mix all of the ingredients together (he's very handy with a spoon), roll out the pie crust, fill the pie plate and top it off with the other crust. He watched me put it in the oven and we left the oven light on so we could watch it cook.

When it was done, he thought it smelled soooo yummy and......still refused to eat the chicken....oh well, it was a fun time nonetheless. I suppose if he ever decides to eat meat it will be when he wants to not Mommy.

1 comment:

Mma said...

Liam is healthy just the way he is. He eats a variety of other foods to cover the "basic food groups". I do want a picture of him, however, if he ever does eat meat. That will be a sight!