Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two Lovies from Liam...Lucky Mema!

Liam went through the family the other day expressing his love. I love Mommy, I love Daddy, I love Papa, I love Mema, I love Gandma, I love Ganny, I love Aunt Jane, I love Mema. We all truly feel loved by Liam but this go round....Mema takes the cake with two lovies from Liam.

I guess it's a good thing we were able to make the wonderful visit to Chattanooga, TN to visit Mema and so many other family members...What a great way to start a new month!!!

We found out Billy's nephew, Lee & his family were heading to TN from OH to visit with Billy's sister, Theresa & the family. So when we found out that Mema and Billy's sister Christine & her family were all going to make the drive up from Atlanta it was a no-brainer that we, too, would make the drive down. For a short visit, it was a really nice time! Everyone tried to squeeze in as much time with one another as possible...especially with all the little ones (eight children from 8 months to 10 years) running around. It was great to meet our nephew Logan for the first time - he'll celebrate his first birthday in June. Also, Billy got to meet his niece, Lacy, for the first time - she'll celebrate her second birthday in July. Liam had so much fun playing with his cousins and Aunt Theresa's puppy dog...what a sport...Liam chased the dog under, over and around the house.

Liam was so excited to see Mema when she opened the car door. "Mema", he called out, sending kisses and looking for a hug. How nice to have some time together as it had been since last July that we saw Mema. I know it made her feel good to wrap her arms around her little guy!!!

And once again, Thank You to Theresa, Jim, Baili & Chase for opening your home to all of our family. And for organizing a great get together for dinner downtown. Hope to see you all again much sooner than later!!! Love to All !!!

1 comment:

Mma said...

Family gatherings are the BEST and that includes all the hugs and kisses that go with it! I'm so glad that you were able to see all of Liam's GA, TN and OH relatives. It's important for a child to know ALL of his family.