Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Sweet Newborn


Welcome Home, Liam.















Your arrival home was filled with wonderful visits, continuous nursing, "loads" of diapers, little sleep, lots of firsts - by us all - and every moment worthwhile.
















You had your first doctor's visit, first bath and first walk at the park all before you were one month old.







You went to Mma and Papa's house & Mema's house for your first visits.









We celebrated Mommy's first Mother's Day, too...what a perfect gift!













3 comments:

Mma said...

I am sooooooo glad that you have started this blog. It is always a special time for me to see what is "new". The memories of these "events" bring such warmth to my heart. I know that Liam will love to see all of this as he gets a little older. Keep the memories flowing. Love, MOM/M'MA

Samantha said...

I know everyone says it, but it is so hard to remember just how small your babies were. Look at those tiny little legs on Liam. He's is growing up so fast... sniff, sniff.

Papa said...

How precious......Liam and William, can I join you? It gave me such pleasure when Liam would fall asleep on my shoulder. Miss you soooo!